ATLANTIC FLUIDS & INTEGRATED SERVICES LTD has it as a policy that “ALL OPERATIONS” will be carried out in such a way as to enhance.
· Quality delivery to customer satisfaction
· Prevention of injury and preservation of health of its employees.
· Employees' safety and members of the public (community) that may be involved in its operations.
· Operations within the limits of job execution/operational requirements so as to minimize any adverse on the work environment.
· To achieve customer satisfaction
· Ensure response to customer complaints promptly
· To achieve all set targets on the execution of the project
· To promote and encourage good health to all AFIS employees
· To observe and identify health hazards at work sites and communicate details of hazards/dangers to personnel as appropriate.
· To conduct medical examinations as required by status and ensure that confidentially of such examinations are maintained.
· To conduct special investigations and examinations where there is evidence of occupational ill health.
· To prevent unsafe acts/conditions, personnel injuries and property damage of any description.
· To accomplish all projects in relation to operational and commercial objectives.
· To indicate safety awareness and interest in all personnel
· To acknowledge that health, safety and environment is the responsibility of line supervisors/managers and management.
· To access the effectiveness and productivity of the QHSE Policy.
· To promote, protect, encourage and create awareness for the preservation of the environment.
· The security of lives of the employees and properties in line with established rules and objectives governing our health, safety, and environment and security policy.
· To enhance a drug and alcohol free job site on 24hours basis. The use of drugs, narcotics, alcohol and related material are completely prohibited and its possession may result in immediate dismissal.
· To prevent accidental and protect personnel so as avoid suffering and hardship.
· To ensure that operations are carried out in a safe manner.
· To ensure that safe operation procedure form integral part providing efficient services
· To demonstrate through satisfactory statistical records showing that business is conducted in accordance with the policies
· To indicate individual responsibilities in employees with regards to issues on health safety, environment and security.